HP MINI-NOTE 2140 Battery Replacement 4400mAh 10.8V LI-ION Battery for Hp Mini-Note 2140
- RRP: £ 59.03
- Price: £ 44.27 (S &H rates) You save 25%
- Scope of Delivery: United Kingdom, Ireland, Northern Ireland, and All European Countries
- VAT Free! Shopping from us is safe and secure!
- Model No.: Hp mini-note 2140
- SKU: HP019G
- Chemistry: LI-ION
- Volts : 10.8V
- Capacity : 4400mAh
- Function: Powerful, Overcharge and overheat protection
- Size (L x W x H): 208.8*39.61*22.73mm
- Shipping Weight : 175g
- Color: Grey
HP MINI-NOTE 2140 Battery Description:
If you are looking for the Hp mini-note 2140 battery at the most preferred price, you have come to the right place. We provide the highest quality Hp mini-note 2140 Battery here which can 100% compatible with the OEM Hp Battery, made from the highest quality parts, certified by CE, UL, ISO9001/9002. You can reassure of purchasing our Hp mini-note 2140 Battery, this Mini-Note 2140 Battery would be powerful for your work and amusement!
HP MINI-NOTE 2140 Laptop Battery: 4400mAh capacity, 10.8V, LI-ION battery, compatible parts#: HP 482262-001, HSTNN-DB63, HSTNN-IB64,
Discountbatteryshop.co.uk guarantee your Hp mini-note 2140 batteries transaction will be 100% safe, We value your privacy and keep your order and personal information safe. When your shipment is confirmed, you'll receive a tracking number in your confirmation e-mail.
Brand New, 100% OEM compatible! Door to Door Fast Delivery, Items Can track online!
HP Mini-note 2140 Battery Fits Laptop Machine Models:
- HP 2133 Mini-Note PC
- HP 2133-KR939UT Mini-Note PC KE948UT#ABA
- HP 2133-KR939UT Mini-Note PC KR922UT#ABA
- HP 2133-KR939UT Mini-Note PC KR939UT#ABA
- HP 2133-KR939UT Mini-Note PC KR948UT#ABA
- HP 2133-KR939UT Mini-Note PC KR954UT#ABA
- HP 2133-KR939UT Mini-Note PC KU528AA#ABA
- HP 2133-KR939UT Mini-Note PC KX868AT#ABA
- HP 2133-KR939UT Mini-Note PC KX869AT#ABA
- HP 2133-KR939UT Mini-Note PC KX870AT#ABA
- HP 2133-KR939UT Mini-Note PC KZ986PA#ABA
- HP 2133-KR939UT Mini-Note PC KZ987PA#ABA
- HP Mini-note 2140
laptop Battery Care Instructions
1. A new battery comes in a discharged condition and must be charged before use (refer to the devices manual for charging instructions). Upon initial use (or after a prolonged storage period) the battery may require three to four charge/discharge cycles before achieving maximum capacity.
2. When charging the laptop battery for the first time the device may indicate that charging is complete after just 10 or 15 minutes. This is a normal phenomenon with rechargeable batteries. Remove the battery from the device, reinsert it and repeat the charging procedure.
3. It is important to condition (fully discharge and then fully charge) the battery every two to three weeks. Failure to do so may significantly shorten the battery's life (this does not apply to Li-Ion batteries, which do not require conditioning). To discharge, simply run the device under the battery's power until it shuts down or until you get a low battery warning. Then recharge the battery as instructed in the user's manual.
4. If the laptop battery will not be in use for a month or longer, it is recommended that it be removed from the device and stored in a cool, dry, clean place.
5. It is normal for a battery to become warm to the touch during charging and discharging.
6. A charged battery will eventually lose its charge if unused. It may therefore be necessary to recharge the battery after a storage period.
7. The milliamp-hour (mAH) rating of the Hi-Capacity battery will often be higher than the one on the original battery. A higher mAH rating is indicative of a longer lasting (higher capacity) battery and will not cause any incompatibilities. A Hi-Capacity battery will, in most cases, outperform the original by 30% to 50%.
8. Actual battery run-time depends upon the power demands made by the equipment. In the case of notebook computers, screen brightness, the use of the CPU, the hard drive, and other peripherals results in an additional drain upon the battery, effectively reducing the battery's run-time. The total run-time of the battery is also heavily dependent upon the design of the equipment. To ensure maximum performance of the battery, optimize the computer's power management features. Refer to the computer manual for further instructions.
Hot HP Batteries
- HP Pavilion DV6000 battery
- HP Pavilion DV9000 battery
- HP Pavilion DV8000 battery
- HP Pavilion DV2000 battery
- HP Pavilion DV4000 battery
- HP Pavilion DV1000 battery
- HP Pavilion DV4 battery
- HP Pavilion N5452 battery
- HP Pavilion ZD7000 battery
- HP Pavilion ZE4400 battery
- HP Pavilion ZE5300 battery
- HP Pavilion ZT3000 battery
- HP Pavilion ZT4000 battery
- HP Pavilion ZV6000 battery
- HP Pavilion ZX6000 battery
- HP Omnibook XE3 battery
- HP Compaq NX7010 battery
- HP Compaq NX9100 battery
- HP Compaq NX6110 battery
- HP Compaq NX6325 battery
- HP Compaq NW9440 battery
- HP Compaq NW battery
- HP Compaq 6510B battery
Recently Viewed Items