HP COMPAQ BUSINESS NOTEBOOK NX Battery Pack * 4400mAh 14.8V Li-ion Battery for Hp Compaq Business Notebook Nx
- RRP: £ 64.84
- Price: £ 41.67 (S &H rates) You save 25%
- Scope of Delivery: United Kingdom, Ireland, Northern Ireland, and All European Countries
- VAT Free! Shopping from us is safe and secure!
- Model No.: Hp Compaq business notebook nx
- SKU: HP025K
- Chemistry: Li-ion
- Volts : 14.8V
- Capacity : 4400mAh
- Function: Powerful, Overcharge and overheat protection
- Size (L x W x H): 268*53.4*21.55mm
- Shipping Weight (in pounds): 545g
- Color: Black
HP COMPAQ BUSINESS NOTEBOOK NX Battery Description:
Saving your money and time to select suitable brand new Hp Compaq business notebook nx battery here, We provide the highest quality Hp Compaq business notebook nx Battery here which can 100% compatible with the OEM Hp Compaq Battery, made from the highest quality parts, certified by CE, UL, ISO9001/9002. You can reassure of purchasing our Hp Compaq business notebook nx Battery, this Business Notebook Nx Battery would be powerful for your work and amusement!
HP COMPAQ BUSINESS NOTEBOOK NX Laptop Battery: 4400mAh capacity, 14.8V, Li-ion battery, compatible parts#: HP COMPAQ 361909-001, 361909-002, 372771-001, 381374-001, 395794-001, 395794-002, 395794-261, 398875-001, 398876-001, HSTNN-DB06, HSTNN-DB11, HSTNN-DB29, HSTNN-I04C, HSTNN-LB11, HSTNN-OB06, HSTNN-UB11, PB992A, PB992UT,
Discountbatteryshop.co.uk guarantee your Hp Compaq business notebook nx batteries transaction will be 100% safe, We value your privacy and keep your order and personal information safe. When your shipment is confirmed, you'll receive a tracking number in your confirmation e-mail.
Brand New, 100% OEM compatible! Door to Door Fast Delivery, Items Can track online!
HP COMPAQ Business Notebook nx Battery Fits Laptop Machine Models:
- HP COMPAQ Business Notebook 6720t
- HP COMPAQ Business Notebook 7400
- HP COMPAQ Business Notebook 8200
- HP COMPAQ Business Notebook 8400
- HP COMPAQ Business Notebook 8500
- HP COMPAQ Business Notebook 8510p
- HP COMPAQ Business Notebook 8510w
- HP COMPAQ Business Notebook 8510w Mobile Workstation
- HP COMPAQ Business Notebook 8700
- HP COMPAQ Business Notebook 8710p
- HP COMPAQ Business NoteBook 8710w
- HP COMPAQ Business Notebook 8710w Mobile Workstation
- HP COMPAQ Business Notebook 9400
- HP COMPAQ Business Notebook nc
- HP COMPAQ Business Notebook nc8200
- HP COMPAQ Business Notebook nc8230
- HP COMPAQ Business Notebook nc8430
- HP COMPAQ Business Notebook nw
- HP COMPAQ Business Notebook nw8200
- HP COMPAQ Business Notebook nw8240
- HP COMPAQ Business Notebook nw8240 Mobile Workstation
- HP COMPAQ Business Notebook nw8440
- HP COMPAQ Business Notebook nw8440 Mobile Workstation
- HP COMPAQ Business Notebook nw9440
- HP COMPAQ Business Notebook nw9440 Mobile Workstation
- HP COMPAQ Business Notebook nx
- HP COMPAQ Business Notebook nx7300
- HP COMPAQ Business Notebook nx7400
- HP COMPAQ Business Notebook nx8200
- HP COMPAQ Business Notebook nx8220
- HP COMPAQ Business Notebook nx8420
- HP COMPAQ Business Notebook nx9420
laptop Battery Care Instructions
1. A new battery comes in a discharged condition and must be charged before use (refer to the devices manual for charging instructions). Upon initial use (or after a prolonged storage period) the battery may require three to four charge/discharge cycles before achieving maximum capacity.
2. When charging the laptop battery for the first time the device may indicate that charging is complete after just 10 or 15 minutes. This is a normal phenomenon with rechargeable batteries. Remove the battery from the device, reinsert it and repeat the charging procedure.
3. It is important to condition (fully discharge and then fully charge) the battery every two to three weeks. Failure to do so may significantly shorten the battery's life (this does not apply to Li-Ion batteries, which do not require conditioning). To discharge, simply run the device under the battery's power until it shuts down or until you get a low battery warning. Then recharge the battery as instructed in the user's manual.
4. If the laptop battery will not be in use for a month or longer, it is recommended that it be removed from the device and stored in a cool, dry, clean place.
5. It is normal for a battery to become warm to the touch during charging and discharging.
6. A charged battery will eventually lose its charge if unused. It may therefore be necessary to recharge the battery after a storage period.
7. The milliamp-hour (mAH) rating of the Hi-Capacity battery will often be higher than the one on the original battery. A higher mAH rating is indicative of a longer lasting (higher capacity) battery and will not cause any incompatibilities. A Hi-Capacity battery will, in most cases, outperform the original by 30% to 50%.
8. Actual battery run-time depends upon the power demands made by the equipment. In the case of notebook computers, screen brightness, the use of the CPU, the hard drive, and other peripherals results in an additional drain upon the battery, effectively reducing the battery's run-time. The total run-time of the battery is also heavily dependent upon the design of the equipment. To ensure maximum performance of the battery, optimize the computer's power management features. Refer to the computer manual for further instructions.
Hot HP Battery
- HP Pavilion DV6000 battery
- HP Pavilion DV9000 battery
- HP Pavilion DV8000 battery
- HP Pavilion DV2000 battery
- HP Pavilion DV4000 battery
- HP Pavilion TX1000 battery
- HP Pavilion DV4 battery
- HP Compaq HSTNN-IB08 battery
- HP Pavilion ZD7000 battery
- HP Pavilion ZE4400 battery
- HP Pavilion ZE5300 battery
- HP Pavilion ZT3000 battery
- HP Compaq NW8240 battery
- HP Probook 4410S battery
- HP Pavilion ZX6000 battery
- HP Omnibook XE3 battery
- HP Compaq NX7010 battery
- HP Compaq 8710W battery
- HP Compaq NX6110 battery
- HP Compaq NX6325 battery
- HP Compaq NW9440 battery
- HP Compaq 8510P battery
- HP Compaq 6510B battery
Recently Viewed Items