FUJITSU LIFEBOOK T4220 Battery Replacement 4400mAh 10.8V Li-ion Battery for Fujitsu Lifebook t4220
- RRP: £ 53.83
- Price: £ 44.83 (S &H rates) You save 25%
- Scope of Delivery: United Kingdom, Ireland, Northern Ireland, and All European Countries
- VAT Free! Shopping from us is safe and secure!
- Model No.: Fujitsu lifebook t4220
- SKU: FJ001S
- Chemistry: Li-ion
- Volts : 10.8V
- Capacity : 4400mAh
- Function: Powerful, Overcharge and overheat protection
- Size (L x W x H): 128.69 x 79.49 x 20.20 mm
- Shipping Weight : 309.00 g
- Color: Silver Grey
FUJITSU LIFEBOOK T4220 Battery Description:
If you are looking for the Fujitsu lifebook t4220 battery at the most preferred price, you have come to the right place. We provide the highest quality Fujitsu lifebook t4220 Battery here which can 100% compatible with the OEM Fujitsu Battery, made from the highest quality parts, certified by CE, UL, ISO9001/9002. You can reassure of purchasing our Fujitsu lifebook t4220 Battery, this Lifebook t4220 Battery would be powerful for your work and amusement!
FUJITSU LIFEBOOK T4220 Laptop Battery: 4400mAh capacity, 10.8V, Li-ion battery, compatible parts#:FUJITSU FPCBP155, FUJITSU FPCBP155AP
Discountbatteryshop.co.uk guarantee your Fujitsu lifebook t4220 batteries transaction will be 100% safe, We value your privacy and keep your order and personal information safe. When your shipment is confirmed, you'll receive a tracking number in your confirmation e-mail.
Brand New, 100% OEM compatible! Door to Door Fast Delivery, Items Can track online!
FUJITSU LifeBook T4220 Battery Fits Laptop Machine Models:
laptop Battery Care Instructions
1. A new lifebook t4220 battery comes in a discharged condition and must be charged before use (refer to the devices manual for charging instructions). Upon initial use (or after a prolonged storage period) the battery may require three to four charge/discharge cycles before achieving maximum capacity.
2. When charging the laptop battery for the first time the device may indicate that charging is complete after just 10 or 15 minutes. This is a normal phenomenon with rechargeable batteries. Remove the battery from the device, reinsert it and repeat the charging procedure.
3. It is important to condition (fully discharge and then fully charge) the battery every two to three weeks. Failure to do so may significantly shorten the battery's life (this does not apply to Li-Ion batteries, which do not require conditioning). To discharge, simply run the device under the battery's power until it shuts down or until you get a low battery warning. Then recharge the battery as instructed in the user's manual.
4. If the laptop battery will not be in use for a month or longer, it is recommended that it be removed from the device and stored in a cool, dry, clean place.
5. It is normal for a battery to become warm to the touch during charging and discharging.
6. A charged battery will eventually lose its charge if unused. It may therefore be necessary to recharge the battery after a storage period.
7. The milliamp-hour (mAH) rating of the Hi-Capacity battery will often be higher than the one on the original battery. A higher mAH rating is indicative of a longer lasting (higher capacity) battery and will not cause any incompatibilities. A Hi-Capacity lifebook t4220 battery will, in most cases, outperform the original by 30% to 50%.
8. Actual battery run-time depends upon the power demands made by the equipment. In the case of notebook computers, screen brightness, the use of the CPU, the hard drive, and other peripherals results in an additional drain upon the battery, effectively reducing the battery's run-time. The total run-time of the battery is also heavily dependent upon the design of the equipment. To ensure maximum performance of the battery, optimize the computer's power management features. Refer to the computer manual for further instructions.
- Acer Aspire 1690 battery
- Acer Travelmate 4000 battery
- Compaq Presario V6000 battery
- Compaq Presario X1000 Battery
- Compaq Presario R3000 battery
- Dell Inspiron 1520 battery
- Dell Inspiron 1720 battery
- Dell Inspiron 6400 battery
- Dell Xps M1330 battery
- Dell Studio 1535 battery
- Dell Latitude D800 battery
- HP Pavilion DV3000 battery
- HP Pavilion DV6000 battery
- HP Pobook 4410S battery
- Sony VGP-BPS2 battery
- Sony VGP-BPS8 battery
- Toshiba PA3634U-1BAS battery
- Toshiba PA3465U-1BRS battery
Recently Viewed Items