ACER BTP-2231 Battery Replacement 3600mAh 14.80V Li-ion Battery for Acer Btp-2231
- RRP: £ 66.29
- Price: £ 49.72 (S &H rates) You save 25%
- Scope of Delivery: United Kingdom, Ireland, Northern Ireland, and All European Countries
- VAT Free! Shopping from us is safe and secure!
- Model No.: Acer btp-2231
- SKU: IB016K
- Chemistry: Li-ion
- Volts : 14.80V
- Capacity : 3600mAh
- Function: Powerful, Overcharge and overheat protection
- Size (L x W x H): 163.20x77.15x26.60mm
- Shipping Weight : 395.00(g)
- Color: Black
ACER BTP-2231 Battery Description:
If you are looking for the Acer btp-2231 battery at the most preferred price, you have come to the right place. We provide the highest quality Acer btp-2231 Battery here which can 100% compatible with the OEM Acer Battery, made from the highest quality parts, certified by CE, UL, ISO9001/9002. You can reassure of purchasing our Acer btp-2231 Battery, this Btp-2231 Battery would be powerful for your work and amusement!
ACER BTP-2231 Laptop Battery: 3600mAh capacity, 14.80V, Li-ion battery, compatible parts#: ACER BTP-2231, 02K6576, 02K6577, 02K6578,
Discountbatteryshop.co.uk guarantee your Acer btp-2231 batteries transaction will be 100% safe, We value your privacy and keep your order and personal information safe. When your shipment is confirmed, you'll receive a tracking number in your confirmation e-mail.
Brand New, 100% OEM compatible! Door to Door Fast Delivery, Items Can track online!
ACER BTP-2231 Battery Fits Laptop Machine Models:
- IBM IBM THINKPAD I1400 SERIES
- IBM IBM THINKPAD I1500 SERIES
laptop Battery Care Instructions
1. A new battery comes in a discharged condition and must be charged before use (refer to the devices manual for charging instructions). Upon initial use (or after a prolonged storage period) the battery may require three to four charge/discharge cycles before achieving maximum capacity.
2. When charging the laptop battery for the first time the device may indicate that charging is complete after just 10 or 15 minutes. This is a normal phenomenon with rechargeable batteries. Remove the battery from the device, reinsert it and repeat the charging procedure.
3. It is important to condition (fully discharge and then fully charge) the battery every two to three weeks. Failure to do so may significantly shorten the battery's life (this does not apply to Li-Ion batteries, which do not require conditioning). To discharge, simply run the device under the battery's power until it shuts down or until you get a low battery warning. Then recharge the battery as instructed in the user's manual.
4. If the laptop battery will not be in use for a month or longer, it is recommended that it be removed from the device and stored in a cool, dry, clean place.
5. It is normal for a battery to become warm to the touch during charging and discharging.
6. A charged battery will eventually lose its charge if unused. It may therefore be necessary to recharge the battery after a storage period.
7. The milliamp-hour (mAH) rating of the Hi-Capacity battery will often be higher than the one on the original battery. A higher mAH rating is indicative of a longer lasting (higher capacity) battery and will not cause any incompatibilities. A Hi-Capacity battery will, in most cases, outperform the original by 30% to 50%.
8. Actual battery run-time depends upon the power demands made by the equipment. In the case of notebook computers, screen brightness, the use of the CPU, the hard drive, and other peripherals results in an additional drain upon the battery, effectively reducing the battery's run-time. The total run-time of the battery is also heavily dependent upon the design of the equipment. To ensure maximum performance of the battery, optimize the computer's power management features. Refer to the computer manual for further instructions.
Hot Acer Batteries
- Acer Aspire 1690 battery
- Acer Aspire 1680 battery
- Acer Aspire 3680 battery
- Acer Aspire 1360 battery
- Acer Aspire 2000 battery
- Acer Aspire 3000 battery
- Acer Aspire 3660 battery
- Acer Aspire 3680 battery
- Acer Aspire 5560 battery
- Acer Aspire 5580 battery
- Acer Ferrari 5000 battery
- Acer Travelmate 380 battery
- Acer Travelmate 2480 battery
- Acer Travelmate 4000 battery
- Acer Travelmate 4150 battery
- Acer Travelmate 5600 battery
- Acer Travelmate c100 battery
- Acer Travelmate c300 battery
Recently Viewed Items